2. Bring the outside in - dress the table for your feast, display some natural 'finds'.
3. Make some bread by hand: enjoy the feel of the ingredients & the process of kneading, (and the result of course!)
4. Write or sing a psalm of praise. You don't need to be a David - just grateful!
6. Record your observations in some way, for example, photos, journalling, drawing, or poetry .
7. Visit a local farm shop or farmers market & buy local seasonal produce. Ask God to pour out His blessing on the business.