THIS SERIES: A HEALTHY HEART
Sharper than any double-edged sword,
it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow;
it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Therefore, not only is the Word the gauge of the condition of our hearts, it also tops the list of the best heart-food available. By feeding on it, and storing it up inside we produce a treasure trove from which right thoughts, actions and speech will flow.
and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[Matthew 12:35 NKJV]
And when I find evidence of disease?
- Non-alignment is sin. I need to face up to it & confess it as such. No excuses.
- But He is faithful & just to forgive me my sin and cleanse me from all unrighteousness [1 John 1:9].
- I then need to start declaring the truth of what He says over my life and circumstances.
Please note, next week's posts will be published on Tuesday and Friday
Most readers seem to prefer to get in touch direct, using the 'Get in Touch!' buttons
- please do, I love hearing from people......
Others like the facility to publicly comment under posts, so the public comment option is also available (bottom left).
- please feel free to add your thoughts
Click to read more Blog posts or to find out more about Rhythms of Grace
[**Photo credit: Ben White @ Unsplash, with thanks]